I'm Ryusei Takano.
I like sports, volleyball and soccer. I'm not good at English. So, I study English everyday.
Also, I like Keyakizaka46.
They are Japanese top idol.
I went to Hamilton Lake in evening. Lake is very beautiful,and sunset is very beautiful! I ate fish&chips with host family there. And I play with Lucas in the park. There are many Play equipment. And there are many birds. Pigeon, duck, and sparrow. Finally, We drive around Hamilton Lake. It's huge! It took ten minutes. Lucas was very fine. I wanted his energy. I was so tired. but I was very fun. I wanna go to Hamilton Lake next time with friends.
I went to Hamilton Zoo. There are many animals there. Meerkats are my favorite animal! They are very cute. If I live in Hamilton Zoo, I live nearby meerkats. The admission fee is $17. It's a little cheep. I was so fun! I want Japanese people come to Hamilton Zoo! I ate lunch in the zoo. So good. I wanna go to Hamilton Zoo again. I took a lot of pictures of animals. I was very very fun.
I read Tangled, this book's heroine is Rapunzel. 'Rapunzel' is a famous movie in Japan. She has long long hair which shines when singing. This magic hair can cure a wound. Bad witch wanted the hair. Finally, she killed the witch, and married a nice guy. This book has a very Famous phrase, "Rapunzel! Let down your hairs!" There is no particular meaning, but it is very memorable. Maybe, In Japan, many people know this phrase. I was so fun!
コメント
コメントを投稿